Monday, April 14, 2008

Outnumbered

Tonight, for the first time since being the mother of two children, I was ganged up on. Not necessarily in a bad way, but in a we want to be rowdy and egg each other on regardless of what you say or how you feel way. Aren't my kids to young to be doing that? During bath time tonight we had a good 20 minutes of chaos and uncontrollable laughing that was unappreciated by me. While the laughing was cute, what accompanied it was causing me stress and a HUGE mess. Who knew water could be so funny and cause such young children to show such disregard for the pain they were causing their mother? I suppose it was good that they were enjoying each other's company, and eventually I'm sure the bathroom and the carpet will dry out.

2 comments:

SD and EJ said...

At least they're cute!

Kohl said...

My boys did the same thing last night when they had their bath! Thank goodness we have tile, but I still had to mop up the floor with a towel. Is it so hard to just sit and enjoy the bath instead of throw all the water out?
Your kids are sure cute!