Saturday, April 19, 2008

Too Hot?

This is how we found Owen last night when we went to check on him before we went to bed. I'm not sure if he was too hot or if he just decided he was to cool to wear PJ's to bed. I'm also not sure why the big bag of toys are there...I didn't' put him to bed.

And this is just a random video of Owen. I was trying to get him to say his swear word. He used to say that (dat) and some how it morphed and became the swearing version of 'darn it'. It's amazing because although he has a very limited and difficult to understand vocabulary, he says this word with precision. Unfortunately, trying to catch kids saying the right words on video is less likely than being struck by lightening. So I just got babbling, which might be cute, but not nearly as cute as a baby swearing.

2 comments:

Kohl said...

Liam always takes his pajama shirt off before he goes to sleep, so he always comes in and wakes me up in the middle of the night to put his shirt back on. I know he isn't too hot, so who knows why he likes to undress. Maybe it is fun?!

Val said...

That pj's around the ankles thing is too funny! You are so good at snapping pictures at the best moments!