Friday, September 12, 2008

Buzz

Last night I went to work. John was on bed duty. Owen was in need of a haircut. I suggested that John might want to cut Owen's hair when he gave him a bath. When I went to get Owen out of be this morning I was shocked to see his hair buzzed!
(He might not look different to you...but his hair is usually so much longer!)
I told John the lengths that I usually used with the clippers, but I guess he wanted to take this opportunity to buzz Owen's hair since he's wanted to for some time. But right before winter?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks great, little boys look cute with buzzed hair.

Dinger said...

He looks great!! I could see Dan doing the same thing to my boys. He looks a little older now.

Aimee said...

It is really cute though!! The only thing about buzzed hair is that is makes the boy look older. I like it when Tyson's hair is longer...but now it is buzzed too.

Anonymous said...

He looks cute! Slap a beenie on him! :)

**KT