Thursday, September 25, 2008

Naughty and Nice

Ainsley did 2 naughty things today.

1. We were at the park playing and she wet her pants because she was having too much fun to stop and go to the bathroom. I would have been more upset at her for this one if I hadn't wet my pants until I was in my 20's (like mother like daughter).

2. She opened the car door as we were driving on the freeway!!! I was on the phone (maybe that was naughty of me) and I thought I heard air, like the window was down, but her door was cracked open. I told her to hold on to the door tight. How dangerous is that?!? We had to drive for a good mile or two before the next exit so I could pull over and close her door tight. Scary!

She also did 2 cute things.

1. She threw a penny in the pond at the zoo and I told her to make a wish. After she threw it I asked her what she wished for and she said, "I wished I was a pop star."

2. She was watching her reflection in the TV singing "Seize the Day" from Newsies as she was trying out some smooth dance moves...I wish I would have recorded her.

3 comments:

Dinger said...

Hey, so I was looking on Craig's list and there are a ton of people looking for tutor's for their kids, and they paid pretty well. You ought to give them a call. Ain's is cute, thank goodness for car seats! I'm glad she was safe!

The Marshall Family said...

Oh my goodness... I would have freaked out about the opening the door thing. I always had a fear that a teenage foster child (who didn't want to be in foster care) would do that and jump out!!!

Anonymous said...

I think every child opens the car door once when the car is moving--but only once because if you're like me you freak out to the point they don't dare do it again.