Tuesday, January 19, 2016

15th Anniversary

John and I celebrated 15 years of wedded bliss last month.  And I didn't take a single picture of our Anniversary.  I was clever enough to get married less than 10 days before Christmas, and on my mother's birthday.  So celebrating has proven hard over the years.  This year we spent the morning of our anniversary at Costco, and then I went to lunch with my mom.  We did take time to go out the following weekend though.  And while I should post a picture of the happy couple...instead I'll post a picture of the awesome gift John gave me this year.  He surprised me with an anniversary band to add to my engagement ring and wedding band.  I love it!  John has always wanted me to have a more "impressive" ring.  I've always been happy with the one I've worn for 15 years now.  I thought it suited me well.  But I must admit that I'm in love with the sparkly new addition.


2 comments:

shellydinger said...

It is beautiful!! Well done John. Our anniversary is 2 days after Christmas - and it really is hard to celebrate. I'm glad you got something amazing. 15 is a big year!

Alene said...

Very nice!