Sunday, January 17, 2016

Emmie's Birthday

Emmie turned 6 this year. I can't believe that my youngest turned 6!  Emmie is such a sweet and kind little girl.  She is spunky and fun and thoughtful.  There is a reason everyone loves her!
Her Birthday was on  Monday, which meant that she got to go school, and dance, and have a family party that evening. She got to wear a crown at school and I took cupcakes for her dance class.  But I think the highlight of her day was that she got girl Legos. 


And that's what we spent the rest of the night doing.  She was so excited to have her own set that she got to put together all by herself!


Two days later we had her friend party. She requested her party be at Danik (a local gymnastic place that has open gym when there is no school).  I think she chose it because she finally decided this year that she isn't afraid of the foam pit.  After Danik we came home with her friends and ate pizza and decorated cupcakes.  6 year olds are easy to please. 


1 comment:

SD and EJ said...

She is such a sweet girl! I'm so glad she and Ashlyn got to know each other and played so much at Thanksgiving. Happy birthday Emmie!