Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Ainsley's 12th

Ainsley turned 12 last week! My little girls is now in Young Womens with me! I love it and hate it all at the same time.  I just seems like she shouldn't be that old.  But I am loving watching the amazing young woman she is becoming.  She is kind and thoughtful and a good friend.  And she is getting old enough that she actually enjoys shopping with me (sometimes) and we can watch tv shows and movies together that aren't cartoons!  I love it!

Ainsley's actual birthday was on a Wednesday.  So she got to go to mutual on her birthday. How cool is that?  She had a combined birthday party with her friends the week before.  Ainsley has a gang of 5 girls that she hangs out with at school.  And four of them have birthdays between January 10th and January 20th.  Weird right?!  So the girls got together to celebrate all of their births.

The party was supposed to take place at our house...but unfortunately John and Emmie and I all had the worst flu that week.  I think we are all still recovering.  We were seriously near death.  Luckily other moms were willing to step in and help.  So Ainsley went off and had fun with her friends while we sat home and coughed and drank medicine and slept and watched TV.  I have zero pictures but Ainsley came home all smiles so I think it was a success!

Happy Birthday Ainsley!





3 comments:

Alene said...

Emile is looking pretty grown up in that picture, too.

Kohl said...

You have a 12 year old! You are SO old! ;)

Melanie said...

We love Imagine Dragons! Happy birthday Ainsley!