Sunday, November 18, 2007

Going, Going, Gone!


I listed my table on craigslist last night and now, less that 24 hours later, it is out of my kitchen for no less than the asking price! Our new table to be here Monday or Tuesday. Yes, we bought a table on Saturday! I'm super excited. It was reasonably priced, (I've exhausted my efforts of trying to find a used one that would work) I really like it, it is the first piece of new furniture we have bought that isn't scratch and dent, and it will be here shortly. More pictures to follow!

4 comments:

Val said...

Yea! I'm so glad you made some $ off of something you don't like! Can't wait to see the pics of the new table!

Karalenn Hippen said...

It's coming today! Or tomorrow I guess, but I hope today so you'll post pictures today. HOrray for you!

The Marshall Family said...

Yeah! Where did you end up finding your new table? Can't wait to see pics!

Kohl said...

Congrats on making some money and getting a new table. Can't wait for the pictures.