Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wip Wop Bipin Before

Ains came into my room singing this song this morning. Do you recognize it?



Or do you need a little hint?? Pay attention to the chorus!
(click on launch stand alone player and it should work)







What's funny is that we haven't listened to this song in a long time. There was a time when I would listen to it over and over because I'm lame and that's what I do when I like a song. But that was months ago, and I guess this morning it just struck a chord with her!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so cute! I had to rewatch Ainsley after listening to the song because I didn't recognize it the first time around. She's so funny!

The Marshall Family said...

I love can listen to songs over and over again too. It drives Mike crazy!

Lisa-Marie said...

Sooo cute!!! I'm so out of the music loop (unless it is Disney or Little People or something) and haven't heard the song before. I like it though.

shellydinger said...

I loved that. Watching the video the second time around and she really does have the tune pretty good.

Val said...

That's pretty dang cute. Claire LOVES the song "Big Girls Dont Cry" by Fergie. I'm trying to get her away from that!