Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's here...

...partially. And I love it. There will be six chairs but we were missing some pieces for one of the chairs, and John didn't have time to assemble the other two last night. But we finally have a table that will fit our plates and our food! This picture is with the leaf in, John is currently wanting leaf in all the time, and I'd rather have it out since the table is big enough for us without the leaf. Ah, if only we had an enormous dining room, then there would be no battle! So there you have it, our first piece of new (not Walmart quality) furniture in our home!

7 comments:

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh it's beautiful. YOu know what's funny? I had that table in my head of what you would pick out. You can put little napkins in those drawers too. What fun. It's wonderful.

shellydinger said...

Jess I love it! In fact, I have the exact same set in my dining room right now. We have great taste in furniture!

jessica said...

Shelly that' funny because I thought of your set when we were buying it. But I thought yours was all black. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

You have excellent taste. It looks almost like mine.
--Alene

The Marshall Family said...

It is very cute!

Kohl said...

Looks good! I love the two toned!

Val said...

That looks almost exactly like my mom's table! Have you seen it? Same colors and everything!