Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Snow Day!



This morning we woke up to snow! Contrary to popular belief, we don't get that much snow here, and what snow we do get usually melts by lunch time (in fact the snow is melting rapidly as I type). So we headed out first thing this morning while the snow lasted. Actually, Ains insisted we go out right after breakfast and I tried to get out of it because I had wet hair, but she won. So after 15 minutes of getting ready to play in the snow, we went and played in the snow for all of 15 minutes. Owen didn't last that long. I think he was a little frustrated because the snow was so wet that he was lugging around tons of snow packed on his shoes, and he couldn't get around very well. Ains had a great time though. She spent her time throwing snow balls, and she got pretty good. Despite the fact that she was only able to make snow balls that were about the size of a bouncy ball, she actually hit me a few times (I was sure to get her a few times too)!

3 comments:

Kohl said...

You are lucky to have gotten some snow. We haven't even seen any yet this year.

Lisa-Marie said...

so true . so true. You spend way more time getting ready to go outside than you do playing outside. grrr.

LOVE the table. I've been keeping my eye out for you, but you snagged a gorgeous one. I'm excited for you. I got my new table last year for Christmas and i still am so giddy about it.

I'm so sorry about Owen's fingers. Burns are the worst!

Karalenn Hippen said...

So fun. I love those pics of Ainsley throwing. SO.... did you run barefoot out there like we use to in high school?