Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A gimpse at our afternoon

Owen is currently sporting wounds from his morning adventure with Ainsley. Well, it wasn't that much of an adventure seeing as how it only involved Ains closing a drawer that Owen was playing in, Owen falling, and the above wound appearing. I didn't see the monumental event I only heard Ainsley's version. Her side of the story was so confusing that I can't even remember what she said. I also wish I could have gotten a better picture of the bruise. It looks like Owen is wearing purple eye shadow. He was just refusing to hold still while I tried to get a picture of the side of his head. He insisted on looking directly at me while grabbing for the camera. So we'll take what we can get. Or I'll just admit that my photography skill are comparable to hers.

I also decided to add this video just because I took it and thought it would give some insight into our afternoon (I know that you are all deeply concerned with what we did this afternoon:). I was trying to get Owen doing his daredevil moves on his bike where he does squats while standing on the seat with his hands in the air, but he decided he didn't want that move on film for all to see. So...you all get the more toned down version. By the way, yes we are listening to Mama's and the Papa's and yes I was a part of the Karaoke previous to the recording.

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

Your afternoons seem a lot more interesting than mine. Did Ainsley get a haircut?

jessica said...

Ainsley did get her hair cut. I cut it about a month ago and really messed it up. I've cut her hair before but this time it turned out awful. So yesterday I took her to the girl that cut my hair last time in her kitchen...a kid cut for $5. A straight/even nice looking kids cut...not bad!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, This is Katie. I just wanted to let ya know that Abby just made me play your video over and over, literally 25 times. Everytime it played she would laugh and be so happy! Apparently she likes your kids! :) I sent you an email the other day.....do I have the wrong address??