Monday, August 27, 2007

Overbooked!

I succomed and turned into the parent who overbooks their child. It started out as not much. Preschool Monday and Wednessday for 2 1/2 hours. Then we added dance because she had so much fun doing it last spring. Then I got a call this morning and Ainsley's 2 best friends (Nathan and Kiley) are doing an art class on Fridays. We are just going to try out the art class for a month (it's through the library and you only have to sign up for a month at a time). Plus, I clean my mom's house every other Friday so who knows if it will be worth going every other week. I also have scouts on Tuesdays. So starting September first our weeks are full. I know that Ainsley will love to be gone that much. She's to the point where she gets bored at home and is always wanting to go and do. I'm just hoping that Owen does well and still gets his naps, life is miserable if he doesn't.

2 comments:

Karalenn Hippen said...

Now you are beginning to sound like me. We like to be busy, but deep down I wish I would just chill.
Kare

Lisa-Marie said...

Isn't it amazing what happens all of a sudden when your kids hit pre-school age. We are the same way. Busy busy. Run run run. I agree with Karalenn that I enjoy it but would also like to slow down just a bit some days!