Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm not 14....

and yet my face insists on maintaining the zits I sported at that age. I'd take a picture of my face to post but why? I don't want to draw any more attention to the 3 large and 30 small pimples that currently dot my face. I have a feeling that I'll have zits on the day I die. The "make up artist for the dead" (what are those people called anyways?) will have to find a way to cover my blemishes at that point. By the way I plan on dying at 79 or 80. The only time I don't have zits is when I'm pregnant. So I guess there is a good thing about being pregant, I get to have beautiful skin for about 6 months!

5 comments:

shellydinger said...

I think all adults have zits, we all just try to hide it as much as possible - like facial hair on women :) At least that is what I choose to believe.

SD and EJ said...

I even took Accutane and I still get lots of zits. It stinks, but luckily we get to wear makeup.

Anonymous said...

I tried to insist to the dermatologist that acne was just a teenage thing, but he assured me that is was simply hormonal. So now I have to fact the fact that not only do I have pimples, but I am also hormonal. Thanks Dr. Eyre!

Karalenn Hippen said...

How funny. My friend Kristen just posted about her zits. I copied it for you. http://woolforbrains.blogspot.com/2007/08/chocolate-evil-ive-got-so-many-spots-on.html

Kristen said...

honey, i feel ya.

of course my zits are very possibly caused because 1) i eat too much junk food 2) i don't wash my makeup off at night (I KNOW!) 3) i don't drink enough water and 4) i'm always picking.

but still. totally unfair.