Thursday, August 16, 2007

Look What I can do!

Owen is starting to walk more and more! He walks along furniture all day long but still lacks the confidence to take off walking on his own. I'm sure that it won't be long before he is up and running. We have had a heck of a time getting him walking on film. So here are a couple of our attempts. We did get a great shot of him walking across the room last night but if we want our blog to remain rated "G" we can't use that video. So, alas, we had to delete it and are stuck with the following not so good clips. They illustrate the point though so enjoy.

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

love the videos! He looks like he is trying so hard to grab on to imaginary hands.

SD and EJ said...

Owen is super cute! I just read that thing you told me about on Mormon Mommy Wars. Although I've never done anything quite that dumb, it does seem like something I would do. It was pretty funny.