Monday, August 27, 2007

Good Fortune

Occasionally John and I get a hankering for take-out at night after the kids have gone to bed. Usually it's because we're watching TV and we see someone on TV eating something and think, "hey, that looks good." Well, that happened on Saturday night. We were watching How I Met Your Mother (which I would highly recommend) and they were eating Chinese. I made the mistake of saying, "hey, that looks good" and John was out the door approximately 2 minutes later. But as it turns out it's a good thing we got Chinese that night. When we opened our fortune cookie our fortune read...
"The star of riches will shine on you beginning next month"
This is a great! Especially since raises for John come out next month. So, for this moment I'm choosing to completely believe in fortune cookies because it is in my best interest to do so.
Also, our lucky numbers are 12 25 30 37 39 43. I've never understood what the lucky numbers were for but I'm sure in this case they are a good thing!

1 comment:

Heather I. said...

We love that show! Although sometimes he is quite crude, Barney is hilarious. And I want to know who Ted ever ends up marrying....