Monday, October 8, 2007

Decorating

Today I finally got some decorating done despite a sick husband. Yes, John now has the dreaded stomach flu that has insisted on lingering in our home. I figure we've all had it now so we should be done right!? Anyways, I digress.

Seeing as how this is my first Halloween in a house, and I now have a porch, I decorated for Halloween for the first time of my married life. I think it turned out cute.

I also finally got something hung on Owen's walls. Granted it's only one thing, but it's a start! Now I just need to get a few more things hanging in his room and maybe there won't be an echo in there anymore.
I also got my Tai Pan find hung. I got this cute plate hanger while we were in Salt Lake. As weird as it sounds I have wanted a plate hanger for a long time now. Ever since I saw one on Susie McAllister's wall. And now I have one...nice!

4 comments:

Heather I. said...

It looks really cute, I love Halloween decor!! One day we will have to come see you guys.

Lisa-Marie said...

I LOVE your porch. Very cute. Uh, I mean spooky!!!

I also love the OWEN on the wall. Did you make those?

Glad you had so much fun on your trip. Now you need a vacation from the vacation huh?!?!?

Val said...

I'm going to have to steal your ghost idea...

jessica said...

Lisa - you can buy the frames at Michaels for a dollar, they are just plain wood and you can paint them any color. Pretty cute for a $4 decoration!