Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Turn


Today it was my turn to do some service. I was inspired by what I read here and thus here. So Ains and I made some yummy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies while Owen played with an empty box of butter (the things that amuse one year olds???), and then we headed out in the rain to drop off our little packages. I had a few people in mind before I left, some of which I didn't know very well. I was surprised that it took a bit of courage for me to go give a treat to people I didn't know very well. I did it though! If the person I was originally taking it to wasn't home I tried to think of someone else. So we dropped off three and I have one still sitting on my counter that I need to give away. I wonder who it will go to???

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

I really like your tags. I'd be excited just to get that :)

Lisa-Marie said...

YEAH! Isn't it fun? I too took two treats to friends I don't know well, and was a little nervous but it felt really good. I need to do things like that more often.

Your tags are BEAUTIFUL!