Friday, October 12, 2007

Get Together!

Karalenn is in town because her parents just returned from their mission, so that meant that we got to see her as well. Maria and Karalenn (and their kids) came over today for lunch. It was a lot of fun. I always like to get together with people that know that much about your past, it makes for good times. Especially since Karalenn remembers more of my past than I do. It's always fun to hear about things you did in middle school and high school that you have completely blocked from your memory. Unfortunately the only picture that got taken was this one of Kendyl stuck in the swing. Poor Kendyl. But at least we got a good laugh out of it!

2 comments:

Krisser said...

Kare said she had such a good time getting together, and I agree- the girl has an amazing memory! I hear a certain tape was found of music videos you guys used to make- I can't wait to see it and reminisce!

Val said...

Hey, thanks for inviting me over! J/K. I'm glad you guys had fun. I haven't seen those girls in ages!