Friday, January 25, 2008

Boxing

John decided that he wanted to have some way of working out at home that was relatively inexpensive. He chose a punching bag and a jump rope. So John now has a punching bag hanging out in the garage and is able to work out. I think it's freezing in the garage, but he claims that he warms up quickly. With the punching bag, of course, came boxing gloves. These are a hit with the kids. Hours and hours of boxing fun (all supervised of course). I think Owen looks so funny with them on, especially if he is trying to punch something.

2 comments:

SD and EJ said...

How fun! I've always told EJ that I soon as we have a house with a garage we're getting a punching bag. That is so cool! I bet it would help with my anger management too.

SD and EJ said...

P.S. Cute picture!