Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Language Meeting

I would just like to start out by saying, I was right! We had our meeting with a girl from the infant toddler program today. She spent about 30 minutes asking questions and doing activities with Owen. She then announced that not only will Owen definitely NOT qualify...he would be considered above average. His comprehension was in the 99th percentile, and his verbal score was in the 84th. I was pretty sure that due to his recent interest in talking there was no way he would qualify, but I guess now we know for sure. Plus we know that he is very bright, and that's always good to hear!

2 comments:

Val said...

Yea! Those are always good things to hear. I pitty anyone who has to go through speech therapy with their little one, so congratulations!

The Marshall Family said...

yeah for Owen the smarty pants!