Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Conversation

The following conversation took place after lunch.

Me: Ainsley let me wash off your hands and face.

Ainsley: No! (starts running)

Me: Ains, don't you run away from me!

Ains: (Upon returning from her jaunt) I wasn't running away from you, I was exercising!


Clever girl!

Here are a few other Ainlsey words I have wanted to post lately. Some are current and some are old funny ways she had of saying things but I wanted to get them written down before I forgot.

narbles=marbles
mugis=music
sprinkles=sprinklers
pocapickle=popsicle
sunbrella=umbrella
waygoat=yogurt
kabashoe=barbecue

1 comment:

Lisa-Marie said...

VERY clever little girl! I just love when they are learning to say words. My all time favorite is my nephew
who's favorite food was a "horn dog!"