Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nursery


This is Ainsley's picture from nursery on Sunday. I found it today when I was cleaning out my desk and papers. I forgot how funny it was. I bet no other nursery child in the entire population of the church colored this picture on Sunday. Ainsley's teacher's are Scott Galloway and his wife (for those of you who grew up with me). Scott claims that there is more discussion during coloring time when he is in charge of the pictures versus when they are given the traditional pictures. I think that Ains has the greatest nursery teachers right now. They always do fun stuff with the kids and Ainsley just loves them.

8 comments:

shellydinger said...

That is the coolest thing I've heard of! I can just imagine the looks I would get if I even thought to hand something like that out in Primary. Awesome.

The Marshall Family said...

That so made me want to watch Goonies!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that's hilarious!

Lisa-Marie said...

I just got home from the dentist and needed a little "pick me up." THAT did the trick! Awesome.

Arin Rohrbach said...

Oh, I remember the Galloways! How fun! We actually just watched goonies as a cast after one of our shows, and I forgot how funny it was.

Melanie said...

Okay, that is hilarious... and a little disturbing! :)

Krisser said...

I can absolutely see Scott coming up with that nursery lesson- it's hysterical! How fun that you get to live near old friends. Ains is quite the artist, that one will have to be scrapbooked!

Val said...

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen.