Saturday, September 8, 2007

Wrestle Fight

Last night, out of nowhere, Owen started wrestling with Ainsley. We haven't taught Owen to wrestle. He will crawl all over John and I like any other baby would, but last night he wrestled! So, maybe boys are just born to wrestle. I don't think I've ever met a boy (or man for that matter) that didn't like to wrestle. And on the other hand, I can't think of many girls that do (girls over the age of 8). Sorry for the cruddy dark video, apparently the lighting wasn't that great in our home last night. Also excuse our nerdiness, John is recording with the video camera while I'm recording with the camera. He has been determined to get more family videos to turn into DVD lately, and I'm a bit more obsessed with blogging, therefore we were both recording for our medium of choice!

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

My second favorite video so far! (Ainsley's Marly Marly song is still the best)

The Marshall Family said...

My sister Tiffany wrestled in middle school. It didn't last long, thank goodness. You should have seen the boys' faces when they saw who they had to wrestle!

Karalenn Hippen said...

That is so cute. I can just see all the wrestling that is going to happen in your home now. Poor Ains, she's going to be running away from him for a long time now. :)