Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cute Kids!

I might be a little partial but I'm pretty sure I have 2 of the cutest kids out there. So... here are a few recent pictures to demonstrate this more fully.
I went in to check on Owen the other night and thought he looked so cute sleeping with his hand resting so peacefully on his cheek. I must admit that any sleeping baby is cute, well maybe not all, but most! Maybe they're so cute because they aren't moving, therefore not getting into trouble, and when they look that peaceful it just makes them that much easier to love.
Ainsley got to go to a primary activity yesterday even though she is still in nursery. She went with her friend Nathan while we watched Nathan's little brother here. While there she learned about pioneers. They churned butter, made race car snacks (we're pretty sure they actually made covered wagon snacks), and she got this cool bonnet that she insists on wearing upside down and backward like in the last picture. She also has a new thing about making faces in pictures. She was posing with her mouth opened like that waiting for me to get her silly face on film. Does this face look familiar Katie? Like mother like daughter I suppose.
Just a random picture of Owen tormenting Ains. Good times!
And here is Ains doing another funny face wearing her lovely bonnet "Ainsley style!" I wish I knew what inspired this face.

5 comments:

SD and EJ said...

You definitely have two of the cutest kids out there.

shellydinger said...

I love that picture of you Jess!

Krisser said...

Jes, your kids are so adorable- I love the sweet picture of Owen with his little hand on his cheeck, and I absolutely love that last picture of Ainsley making that face- I was hysterical when I saw it.

Anonymous said...

Jess, that picture is hilarious! We were such dorks! Eric just asked me the other day why I never opened my mouth like that for pictures anymore. Ha Ha. I better start doing it again!
:) Katie

Anonymous said...

Jess, I certainly didn't expect to find a picture of our freshmen roommates on your blog site - how crazy and fun! It cracks me up. I especially like that you have pictures of Jesus and Michael Jordan right next to each other - awesome!
-Sheri