Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Star Light Star Bright....

John taught Ainsley that you can make a wish on the first star out every night. She has interpreted this as the first star she sees, which is fine in my book. She usually notices stars in the sky when we are driving at night. Every time she sees one she says, "Star light, I wish for a doll house for Christmas." It's really cute. Last night she also threw in that she wants her bedroom purple in our new house, I'm just wondering which new house she is referring to? So, I wonder if all the wishing will pay off and she'll get that doll house for Christmas?

2 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

Don't you wish it really worked? On second thought, maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea!

Karalenn Hippen said...

My little Kendyl always wishes for different colored ponies for all of us. Very thoughtful. :)