Friday, December 21, 2007

Birthday Party

Ains went to her first "friend" birthday party on Wednesday night. Her friend Ellie was throwing a princess party and Ains had been excited to go ever since she got the invitation. I thought Ains looked particulary stylish for her first party. I made her wear the clashing pink pants because it was so cold outside, and she chose the red christmas socks because they matched the red on her Snow White shoes. From what I hear the party was a blast. There was a pinata, cake, and games. The girls dressed up as princesses and the two boys at the party dressed as batman and a giraffe. They all looked so cute, I should have thought to take my camera and get a picture of the group when I dropped her off.

1 comment:

Karalenn Hippen said...

Very lovely indeed. Such fashion sense. I can just see you posting her prom pictures in a few more years on this. :)