Thursday, December 13, 2007

Two Good Lookin' Kids!

Owen's hair looks ridiculous from about 2:30 on every single day due to his nap. Some days I attempt to fix the crazy looks we get and other days it's just not worth the effort. Usually his hair is just matted and fuzzy in the back but I thought that yesterdays "chunk of hair sticking straight out" look was particularly dashing!
Today Ains did her make-up while I was doing mine. I was talking on the phone and not paying much attention to what she was doing. When I got off the phone I just busted up laughing when I saw the incredible amounts of eye shadow she had covered her eyebrows in. By the way...I have no idea why she chose to make that crazy face for the picture. Aren't my kids cute!

4 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

Curly hair and make-up... Ainsley is so cute!

Lisa-Marie said...

YES! They are very cute. And you are a super mom to allow Ains to play in your makeup!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have to be honest. I thought Ainsley had a black eye. Glad to know I was wrong!

Melanie said...

I'm with Liz... When I first looked at the picture, I thought Ainsley had a black eye.

They're both super cute!