Thursday, December 6, 2007

Curls!




For a while now I have wanted to try some sponge curlers out on Ainsley's hair. We switch to 9:00 church in January and she always wants her hair curly for church and school and we usually just don't have time. So the curlers were going to be the solution to my problem. They didn't have the kind of curlers that I was used to as a kid in stock (the pink ones that would close kind of like a barrette) but they did have these ones that were a combination between a sponge curler and rags. So I thought we'd give it a try. Boy did we get curls! We had so many curls that we had to pull her hair up in a pony tail. I guess we'll have to do some experimenting to figure out how to get the look we're going for!

6 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

I love those pink sponge curlers. I still use them on myself sometimes!

SD and EJ said...

Ains has the prettiest hair of any little girl I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Tell her she looks like a real live princess.

Kohl said...

Ainsley has such beautiful hair and alot of it! What a cute girl!

shellydinger said...

I love it! We would sleep on sponge curlers at least once a week. She really looks super cute.

Val said...

I was wondering how you got her hair so curly when I saw you at dance on Thursday. So cute!