Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cookies!



We haven't seen Dan (John's brother that lives about 10 minutes from us) and Paige's family in a while so we invited them over last night to eat pizza and frost cookies. The kids had a lot of fun...maybe even a little too much fun! And I'm guessing that they enjoyed the cookies, there was a lot of frosting eaten in a very short ammount of time. Owen was so filthy that he needed a good hosing from head to toe. And I must say that we were quite impressed with Ainsley's detail on her cookie (this might just be because usually her artistic skill is weak at best because she doesn't care enough to take time to work on things carefully). What a fun and messy night!

1 comment:

Karalenn Hippen said...

What a great tree Ains. Sorry Jess, I feel so out of it. I haven't come back to the blogging world for a few weeks it feels. I've got a lot to catch up on and read on you guys. :)