Monday, December 3, 2007

A few random things.....

1. Today while out shopping while Ains was a preschool Owen and I had a bit of an adventure. We were at our last stop before heading to get Ains and when we got out to the car my little beeper thing wouldn't unlock the door. I tried a few times and nothing. So I walked to the door to unlock it and my key wouldn't work! My key wouldn't unlock my car door. How is that possible? Luckily the store we were at was in the same strip mall as my parents and so my dad came over to help and miraculously when he got there the beeper thing got a little more juice to it and unlocked the door (side note...Owen was with out a coat this whole time because for some reason he had been refusing to wear it). I knew we had to get a new battery soon unless I just wanted my car unlocked all the time. FYI, the best place to get batteries for those things is Radio Shak, who knew?

2. When I picked up Ains from preschool a mom came up to me and told me she thought her son, Cole, had a little crush on Ains. I Think it's the little boy that Ains called boots for a long time. Apparently he still talks about how he was sad because he didn't get to see Ains at the zoo when they had their field trip there in September. Cute!

3. For some reason I have no self control! I have been trying to lose about 8 pounds for about 8 months now. I have been more serious about it lately and still I have no self control. I can go for a few days with out eating a ton of junk but then I break down. What is my problem? Why do I feel the need to eat every fattening/sweet thing that is placed in front of me? It's a mystery.

3 comments:

Kohl said...

I can't help you with the self control problem... I have the same problem. I just can't resist my dark chocolate peanut M&M's. I always have a bag on hand!

The Marshall Family said...

I am up for a little friendly competition for those 8 pounds. At least yours is only 8 pounds!

Val said...

If you lose 8 more pounds there will be nothing left of you! You look great just the way you are!