Sunday, December 16, 2007

Seven Years



Today is our seven year anniversary. It's interesting to look back over the last seven years and see where life has taken us together. From our dungeon of an apartment in Provo when we first got married, to Salt Lake, Law School, teaching job, two kids, 6 moves, and finally settled in a home of our own now. I love that each year we are married I come to understand John better. I think we get along even better every year too. Of course we have our bad days but it's so nice to know that I get to share my life with someone I'm so comfortable with and that loves me unconditionally. I really married a great guy! In fact, he even got up with the kids this morning and brought me breakfast in bed! I love you John!

7 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Congratulations! Your wedding pics are beautiful!!!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Man alive, I can't believe it's already been 7 years. I remember trying to make it to your festivities in Boise and us driving through Switzer Summit in the middle of a big snow storm and a semi tipped over in front of us with a little Makenzie baby only a few months old. Wow. Time flies. You guys are cute, but mostly you. :) hehe

Kohl said...

I also can't believe it has been 7 years. Liz and I drove through a snow storm to come to your reception too! Isn't it great how life gets better with every year! Congrats on 7 years!

Heather I. said...

Wow,that is so crazy, congratulations!! I as well remember driving with Kelly to your reception in SLC, and your apartment up there. It has been way too long since I've seen you guys!

The Marshall Family said...

You guys are so cute!

jessica said...

It's funny to hear others perspectives on my wedding day... I forgot all about that big storm and the trouble that people had getting there. Glad you guys came!

Val said...

I remember running from your reception to Derek's and then to Melissa's! What a crazy night! I also remember that great Italian lunch we had after the ceremony. I'll always remember your anniversary because Jon proposed to me the day after you got married! Congrats!