Monday, February 11, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

Today we got to go to Chuck E. Cheese for Ainsley's preschool field trip. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I used to go to the Chuck E. Cheese here when my friends all worked there in high school. I'm not sure why I never did...I was too cool I guess. Anyways, they have redone a lot of it and it looked well kept up and clean (I'm sure the fact that we went at 10:00 on a Monday morning helped as well). The kids LOVED it. We had pleanty of tokens and the kids got to play lots of games. Then they got to have pizza and pop. I pulled my camera out towards the end of our morning and got a few shots of the kids.
Ains and Chuck E.
Ains, Abby, Kimberlee, and Dallin crammed into the car ride. The favorite of the day for some reason.
Owen playing his favorite game, catch the blowing balls in the bucket. He did this MANY times!
Ains on the rocket ride.

I started taking video of Ains and Owen in the beloved car because Ains started playing around and screaming and Owen started in with his scream which is hilarious and I have yet to catch on video. Unfortuantely for you, I missed his hilarious scream and only got him yelling a couple of times. What was funny was that he really wasn't scared, he just wanted to make some noise! And I have no idea what posessed Ains to pull that face at the end either.

3 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

We love CEC too! Let's take the kids after we get back from the Ellen show!

shellydinger said...

I never went on a field trip to any place just for fun. That is awesome. Ones I went there for my birthday, and Chuck's head fell off. Funny enough it didn't bother me.

Val said...

I had to take Claire there for a birthday party last year and she LOVED it! We've been back so many times. I must say I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was, too!