Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Some pleasant and not so pleasant things

Pleasant....
Last night John watched the kids while I painted the bathroom. Apparently they had a lot of fun playing dress up.

Not so pleasant....
When I went to get Owen out of bed this morning I found him like this and couldn't help but laugh.
He was completely undressed, but I have a "G" rated blog! Not only was he naked, he was standing next to his PJ's and his MESSY diaper. Talk about gross! He was surprisingly clean considering the pile of filth next to him. He just had a little *** on his leg. So while he was in a completely disgusting situation, at least he was clean about it. (I remeber finding his older sister the same way one morning, but she hadn't messed her diaper first). I told Owen that he shouldn't take off his pajamas and diaper and that it was naughty. Do you think he got it?

5 comments:

shellydinger said...

He looks so smug in that second picture. No scrunched up face this time. Very funny - in a gross sort of way. Hailey would have walked all through it I'm sure.

Val said...

Wow, that's one thing my kids haven't done...yet!

The Marshall Family said...

I hope I never get to experience that!

Melanie said...

How does the bathroom look?

Kohl said...

I had to pin Gavin's pajamas so that he wouldn't undress everytime he went down for a nap or to bed. This came after a disaster (and mess). I would try it if Owen's does it again. Next time it won't be neat and tidy! :)