Sunday, February 10, 2008

Significant

Look at that handsome devil!
Today is significant for two reasons. First of all it is Kortney's birthday. She turns the big 27 today! It is also signficant because today Owen was officially nursery age and therefore spent his last two hours of church playing with toys instead of walking the halls. I think this milestone is more exciting for John seeing as how I have been in primary and so the hall walking duty has fallen mainly on him. I think John was actually able to enjoy church today, and from what I hear Owen only cried for a few minutes in nursery. So, I guess we'll count the day as a success!

5 comments:

shellydinger said...

He is still such a beautiful little kid! James has Hailey the last 2 hours and he is very excited, but we still have 3 months to go.

Val said...

Happy b-day to Kort! We're the same age (at least for another month). Yea for nursery! Just 2 more months for Ella! Yea!

Melanie said...

Nursery is the best invention EVER! We have a great nursery leader who has been letting Jack come in for the last hour (snack, music, lesson, etc.) even though it's 6 more weeks until he's legal. I can't believe the difference it makes. Burke can go hang out with the young men and I get to do my primary duties without carrying a squirming, screaming kid around with me! I love it!!!

SD and EJ said...

He is definitely handsome!

Natalie Ball said...

What a cute, sweet boy! He is already a nursery pro and Matthew is still trying to get the hang of it!