Thursday, February 7, 2008

Time Off

Today I get the afternoon off! My dad called this morning because he and my mom wanted to take Ains to lunch and a movie. I was hesitant at first but decided to let her go. NOT! (I just wanted to use that phrase since I haven't used it in a good 15 years). I believe my first thoughts were, "Absolutely! Yes! What time!" What a nice break for me! I think my parents felt a little bad for poor Ains who has been relatively healthy during our family's week of disease, so they thought she could use an afternoon out of the house. I'm sure she will have a blast...as will I (although I'm still tired from being sick so my "blast" might include a nap). I hope they're enjoying Red Robin and Alvin!

1 comment:

Val said...

Your parents are so nice! Mine would only do something like this if I suggest it several times!