Saturday, February 23, 2008

Folk Dance

Last night John and I went out on a really fun date. Syd was nice enough to come and watch our kids for us so that we could enjoy a night out. We went to dinner and then to a performance by the BYU Folk Dance team. I always liked watching the dance performances while I was at BYU, but I forgot how much I liked them. The show last night was amazing. The dancing was great and they had a musical team that performed a bunch of songs too. I have never seen fingers move as fast as the violin and guitar players fingers' did last night. It was seriously impressive. John even liked the show, even though he usually doesn't get into shows like that. I liked it so much that I think I'm going to take Ains to the ballroom dance team's performance here in the fall (John is a bum and wouldn't go for ballroom dance). I guess I'll have to round up some girls and have a girls night out!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy birthday today, Jess! I hope you have a fabulous day!

Val said...

Claire and I will come with you! Hope you're having a great b-day!