Thursday, February 28, 2008

Consumed

Lately I've been consumed with 2 things.

#1. Twilight. John got it for my birthday (I guess I got tired of waiting for the book I was going to borrow) and I'm nearly done. I think I would be done if I didn't have things like Enrichment, Visiting Teaching, and rugs taking up my time.

#2. Finding new rugs and pillows for my kitchen and living room area. My rugs need replaced and I gave away my old pillows when I sold my couch. Who would have thought that it would have been this hard to replace them. I gave up on deciding at the store and returning things one at a time, so now I just buy everything and then I'll take back what I don't want in then end. I have my kitchen rug narrowed down to two, and I'm starting to consider making my own pillows. What's sad is that the pile of stuff currently sitting in my bedroom is only a portion of what I have bought (some of it has already gone back)!

On a completely unrelated note....my children both had issues last night. Ains woke up sleep walking and sat down on her over sized Mickey doll and went potty on him. Owen woke up with a leak comparable to his last huge one, but he leaked on white, so I don't have a pretty picture to post. Sorry!

7 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

I think one of my young women was reading that book. If you ever need any "expert" advice on you decor choices, I would love to help!

jessica said...

If you could just find me some cute pillows for leather couches in browns and reds that would be great!!! I'm also looking for centerpiece stuff to fill a wirey bowl, so just look for that for me while you're at it! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you already know my fascination with the Twilight series. Be warned that once you finish them and decide to read them again, they are still just as addictive (even if you read them only two months ago)!

The Marshall Family said...

You need to go to Graples with me next Thursday!

Heather I. said...

Yay, you're reading it! I just don't want to wait until August for the 4th one....

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh my goodness I am still laughing out loud about Ainsley's sleep walking... Oh dear. These kids. Good to see you're finally reading those books.

Val said...

Ugghh! I just started Twilight and can't put it down!