Thursday, May 3, 2007

Decorating Owen's Room

I've been desperately trying to find some cute things to put on Owen's walls. His room is still completely bare even though his room has been painted for a long time now. I went to get some frames to put his name up on his wall, and while shopping I found these cute wooden flowers that I thought would be cute hanging from Ainsley's shelf. I found paint that matched the buttons on her quilt and now I just need to find some cute ribbon. I like the way they turned out. Poor Owen. I shop for him and just end up accessorizing his sister's decorations. It is just so much easier to decorate a girls room. I don't even have to look for cute girlie things....they just jump out at me while I'm shopping for boy things. In my defense I did get the frames done for his room I just need John to help me get them hung straight. I guess that's a start, although just a dent on his bare walls.

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

Her decorations are cute! I looked closer and really love the bottom picture of her with messy pigtails in her p.j.'s - darling. Girls always appreciate decor ...I don't think boys care as much, even when they're little.

Melanie said...

Girls are ALWAYS easier to shop for. I went to Old Navy today to get some summer clothes for Jack. All he ended up with pajamas... but I found a lot of cute stuff for Quinn. :)