Monday, May 7, 2007

The look of terror




You might have to enlarge the picture of Ainsley to fully appreciate it. The bigger the picture the funnier it is. Every time I look at it I can't help but laugh out loud. John and I took the kids to an indoor playground on Saturday with Dan and Kortney. Bria was a little braver than our little Ains. Ainsley cried whenever she got nervous and then kids would start jumping over her or sliding past her. I felt bad for her but at the same time, who wants to be the kid stuck behind the crying kid. I finally had to tell Ainsley that she wasn't going to get hurt and if she kept crying that meant that she wasn't having fun and we would have to go home. She mustered up her courage and ended up having a fun time. She is definitely not a dare devil but I have to give her some credit for giving the scary slide a try!

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

Super cute video! That looks like a really fun place - where is it? Kudos for being a tough mom and making her do something new.

Kohl said...

Love the picture. I did have a good laugh from it. Glad you figured our the video stuff. It is pretty cool!