Friday, May 4, 2007

Tennis Anyone?


Today we went to Syd's end of the season tennis tournament. We hadn't been able to go to any of her matches this year because the weather has been so cruddy. We only got to see her play one game. She won one game today and lost two. She lost the game that we watched...probably because my mom, sister, and all of the kids were lined up in our cars watching her play (it was cold and windy today too). But it was fun to watch her play. I'm sure she'll be a pro in no time!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow... I can't believe how grown-up Sydney looks. She's super cute! I still remember her as the little girl with the ruby red shoes at your wedding reception, giving her sacrament meeting "talk" about how everyone must love those shoes.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Sydney is that old. It seems like only a few years ago that we spent a weekend in Boise and Sydney was telling us all about her Joonie B. Jones collection. Well, she's gotten older, but I'm sure I haven't...