Saturday, May 12, 2007

May Flowers


Today I finished the planting in my flower bed. It's so sad that I only have one. I guess the project for next summer will have to be ripping out some more. I already know where I want them, it's just a matter of time and money. I was most excited about my hydrangea bush. I went with that one because I absolutely loved the flowers on it. I just hope it can survive the winter and flower again next year. I had a hard time finding flowers I really liked that did well in the shade. I'm hoping my lobelia's spread out and make a pretty blue edging.

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

I love hydrangeas. They are all over the place here, and I really want one.

Anonymous said...

Impatiens are really pretty little shade-loving flowers. They come in several different pinks, red, white, purple, salmon.

Anonymous said...

Whoops--that anonymous comment was from me. Alene