Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ice Cones!



Well aren't I full of updates today! Last year we rediscovered our snow cone maker (courtesy of John's parents a few Christmas's ago). I pulled it out yesterday as a treat for scouts and Ains has been obsessed with "ice cones" ever since. After being asked about 50 times for an ice cone today we finally went outside this afternoon during Owen's nap and had a mother/daughter treat outside. I remembered that I had found cute cups and snow cone straws last year so we got to use those as well. It was hot outside and so they were a great treat!

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

Since I pathetically check your blog at least 2-3 times a day I'm loving the multi-posts. Great photography!

Melanie said...

Sno cones are a perfect kid treat! My kids are always begging for them too!

Melanie said...

I admit... I pathetically check your blog at least 2 times a day too. :)