Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged again...

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose four people to tag and list their names.


1. I have no self control when it comes to good food, if it's in front of me I'll eat it until it's gone.
Seriously I could eat a whole cake if it was good.
2. My tail bone still hurts from Owen's delivery.
3. I'm horrified of caterpillars. I can't even look at pictures of them.
4. I'm obsessed with having clean hands and feet. I can't go to bed in the summer without
washing my feet because I've been wearing sandals all day.
5. I hate mornings and everything that goes along with them; getting ready, waking up, making
beds, all of it.
6. I'm a control freak. I like to be in control of situations.
7. I like mowing the lawn.
8. I love watching movies and eating popcorn.

Tag! You're it.
1. Karalenn
2. Shauna
3. Arin
4. I don't know anyone else with a blog that hasn't already been tagged!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This is Steph's old roommate... anyway, I just wanted to say that I am completely like you about clean hands and feet! I wash my feet before going to bed in the summer, too! :)