Friday, May 18, 2007

Summer!


I love being able to fully appreciate my parents pool now that we live close by. We have been able to go swimming twice this past week due to extra warm weather. We used to miss out on these swimming festivities, and last year I was HUGE and didn't find a swim suit to cover my large belly until later in the summer. This year there was nothing to slow us down, we were able to jump in the pool as soon as it got warm enough! Yesterday it was so hot that we spent our afternoon out playing in their pool. (These pictures are from last week, but they illustrate my point). Owen loves the water, I figured he would. What baby doesn't love the water? Ainsley was a little overly cautious her first time in the water, but when we jumped in yesterday she took off swimming. Hopefully by the end of the summer she will even get a little more daring and not be afraid to get her face wet!?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the pictures. Nothing is better than summertime swimming!

shellydinger said...

I love pools! Except I hate public pools, and I don't ever want the responsibility of my own. Sounds like you have a perfect situation.