Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Some Movies!

I have been working for a week or so now to get a video of Owen clapping and waving, his two newest tricks. Last night, with a little encouragement, I finally got it. You have to look closely for the quick wave he sticks in before grabbing his tongue. Then we got the elusive double had wave, one we don't typically get...but we'll take it. I love how he is fully demonstrating the love he has for his tongue!


Ainsley was a little jealous of her brother and insisted that we get some video of her as well. I'm not sure what "marley" is. Something special she made up for this video I guess. I'm also not quite sure why her elephant sounds an awful lot like a cow. Weird!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Marley! Marley! Hilarious. :)

Kohl said...

Love the videos. I especially like Ainsley giving Owen those love pats. :)

shellydinger said...

I'm still laughing about how funny Ainsley was. I think the double handed wave is super cute on really old ladies and little babies.