Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Park






Today it was gorgeous outside so Kort and I took the kids to the park to play and have a picnic. I think Bailey and Owen just liked being outside. They also really loved the swings. We really didn't see much of Ainsley and Bria. They started playing with some kids and then they weren't too interested in their mothers. Almost all of the pictures I got of Ainsley were action photos because she wasn't about to stop playing. It's funny because last summer Ainsley wouldn't go anywhere on the playground equipment without being super cautious and whining that she needed help. This year she is just the opposite. She was running (and for the most part keeping up) with kids older than her. I was so proud. Actually I was just relieved that trips to the park might be a little more pleasant this year.

No comments: