Monday, July 9, 2007

Cereal


Every morning Ainsley requests either cream of wheat or oatmeal for breakfast. Not the easy microwavable stuff, the real full cook thing. I have never met a kid that asked for these things. Occasionally we'll get the request for waffles, but those are few and far between. A lot of times I give in because I can't argue with feeding her something good for her. Especially now that Owen is a lover of cream of wheat as well...he is on a very limited diet still. I try to only talk her out of it when we are in a hurry to get somewhere. This is difficult for me being a lover of cold cereal. Not only the taste but the ease of preparing and cleaning it up. Ainsley only asks for cold cereal for dinner, and how could I ever refuse a request for that (we have cold cereal for dinner on a decent number of occasions).

1 comment:

shellydinger said...

I LOVE cold cereal for dinner. My mom always put ice cream in our Cream of Wheat - and that is still the only way I can eat it.