Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Times

I shot this video of the kids yesterday, and while I wasn't able to record at the most hilarious moment, I still thought it was very funny. Once I started recording Ains became more concerned with entertaining me than Owen. We get small glimpses of Ainsley and Owen actually playing together and enjoying each other and I finally caught a bit of it on camera. Owen sat and laughed at Ainsley throwing that yogurt in the air and just letting it fall for a LONG time yesterday. What was really funny is that later last night Owen was crying in his highchair waiting for me to get his dinner ready and Ains went to the fridge and pulled out a yogurt and started throwing it up and letting it fall and the laughter started all over again.

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

Too cute! my favorite part is you whispering "Show Owen". love it.

Melanie said...

It's those moments that you realize just how great it is (and finally worth all the trouble!) to have more than one kid.

Heather I. said...

Owen is adorable with his little laugh, I will have to meet your kids one day!!