Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Feet

Why the picture of my feet? I got a pedicure this evening! My parents gave one to Kort and I for our birthday's, then they also gave one to Syd for Valentine's day, and then my dad got one for my mom for mother's day. So tonight we all went together and got our pedicures...finally. This is only my second one ever and they are WONDERFUL!!!! It was an hour of getting my feet massaged, buffed, cleaned up, and nails painted. It's so great. I always thought I would feel weird getting one and having someone else rub my feet, maybe because I hate other people's feet, but I have to say that there is nothing better. I have never had a massage though, maybe that would be better.
I took a picture of my feet in the ridiculous shoes they send you home in. As I was taking a picture for the blog I realized that my feet aren't pretty. I don't think I ever thought my feet were gorgeous, but I thought they were okay looking. As I snapped pictures I realized that they are actually ugly. Maybe I have just gotten used to looking at them? My friend Karalenn always felt like she had long toes, and I have to agree she does (her middle toe is the size of an average person's pinkie finger), and I think that my toes are up the same alley as hers. Maybe not monkey toes but close. So while I realized tonight that my feet are a little on the funny looking side I don't care because they feel great!

2 comments:

Arin Rohrbach said...

Hey, I don't have your email so I thought I'd just write on here. I will be in town the week of the reunion. I don't really want to pay $70 to go to a reunion since I'm already paying over $100 just to get to Boise, but I would like to have like a picnic or something. They said they are going to have one, but they still haven't announced anything yet. Any ideas?

Kohl said...

I had a pedicure massage thing a couple months ago. It was my first and I loved it. I wish I had money too spend to get one every week! By the way, I don't think your feet are too bad. I have seen worse! :)